Aostirmotor has warehouses in the US and Canada
USCA - 1567 S Campus Ave Ontario, CA 91761
USCA - 1589 E Nine St Pomona, CA 91766
USCA - 4039 State St Montclair, CA 91763
USNJ - 300 Cedar Lane Suite B Edison, NJ 08817
CANON - Unit 1 6160 Kenway Drive Mississauga, ON L5T2N3
The Above Warehouse Does Not Accept Returns.
The Marked Area is Where AOSTIRMOTOR Can Ship to:
- As marked above, we currently offer free shipping to 48 US states. (except Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico)
- We accept express delivery in parts of Canada and self-pickup in all areas. (currently we only provide express delivery in the 8 states marked as above)
- Shopping to other countries or regions or have other questions please feel free to contact our official email address: email@example.com
Commonly Used Logistics
- US: FedEx & UPS
- Canada: Canpar Express
Express Delivery Time：
Orders are usually shipped the next business day when in stock, and shipping time is 7-15 days. You will receive an email with a tracking number after your order has shipped, and you can check the shipping information for your package at any time.
If the product is displayed as pre-sale or out of stock, please refer to the product page for the specific delivery date of the order.
Canada Self-pickup Time:
We will try our best to submit the pick-up request on the next working day after receiving the order, usually we need 2 working days to prepare. We will confirm the specific pickup time, location and documents you need to bring with you via email.
Transport Logistics Issues
- Usually the order will update the logistics information within 3 working days. If there is no logistics information, please contact us in time: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Depending on your location, you may need to sign upon delivery. Thank you for your cooperation.
If you haven't received the bike yet, but the logistics information shows that it has been delivered. In this case, please contact us within 7 days, otherwise we will no longer process it. If you do not contact us within 7 days, you need to contact the logistics company to resolve the problem.